How to buy
1) First of all look at the On Line Shop choices on the top left column of the Home Page. Go to the category you wish to order from. e.g.Education or bargain corner. You will be taken to a page displaying the covers of all the titles in that category.
2) If you wish to buy a particular title or if you want more information about a particular title, press on the cover. You will then be taken to a page showing a cover, product description, and a basket Press on "Add to basket" if you want to buy that item.
3) You will then be taken to the Shopping Cart page. The title of the item you have chosen will be displayed with the price and quantity ordered.
4) If you want to order any more titles, press the "Return to Products" utton at the bottom of the page. Then repeat this process for the remaining items you wish to purchase.
5) Once you have made your selection(s), tick the "I agree to Terms & Conditions" button. Then press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
6) You will then be taken to the Checkout page, where your item(s) will be listed, along with the total price. You will then be asked to fill out a form giving your name, address and a username/password. This will save you having to fill in the form for future purchases.
7) You will then be taken to the Pay Pal page where you can type in your card details. (You don't have to be a member of Pay Pal to use it). Then press the make the payment button.
8) Your card details will then be processed and you should receive a message to say your payment has been processed by Pay Pal.
9) E-Books. If you have ordered E-books, an e-mail with the file(s) needed to open these documents will be sent almost immediately to your e-mail box. If you do not receive an e-mail from Hadleigh Books within an hour, please check your Spam Folder in case the file has gone there. If not please contact us by e-mail or phone for further help.
10) If you have ordered books/booklets from us, they will be sent by post within 48 hours of receiving your order. Please allow up to 7 days for the items to arrive (within the UK). If you do not receive them within this time period please contact us by e-mail or phone for us to investiagte. If you wish to order booklets from us from outside the UK, please contact us before ordering.